Sunday 15 April 2012

365 POWER QUOTES Edition 4

This edition of 365 Power Quotes is about information, knowledge and wisdom. In this edition I seek to enhance the culture of exercising the mind to learn new things. You will be amazed with what you can do with this human mind if you make use of it. Hope the quotes will be helpful. Wishing you all a blessed week.
Day 1
Wisdom is the principal thing; Therefore get wisdom; Yea, with all thy getting get understanding.
-The Holy Bible- KJV  (Proverbs 4:7)
Day 2
Learn from other people and their experience. Never claim that you know it all, for no human enjoys a monopoly over information, knowledge and wisdom.
-Glen Dhliwayo
Day 3
We have always been taught that Knowledge is power, but I present to you my thinking; the application of knowledge is power.
-Glen Dhliwayo
Day 4
All that I know I have learnt from others, and all that I know I intend to share with others.  This is the cycle of knowledge. We learn so that we teach and teach so that our knowledge becomes deeper.
-Glen Dhliwayo
Day 5
I continue to learn in the classroom, but I have ceased to believe that real education takes place in the classroom. The school of life has taught me rather that education is the product of the practise of what has been learnt in life, be it in the classroom, from others and from the small things we do every day, which makes a man wiser.
-Glen Dhliwayo
Day 6
To give information and knowledge to others is the greatest empowerment you can give a person because out of that information they can generate wealth upon wealth.
-Glen Dhliwayo
Day 7
I never shudder to say that my mind and my ideas are the gifts that God gave me to make my life easier and fulfilling. Ever since that realisation I continue to stretch my mind; it never ceases to amaze me as to how far this human mind can stretch.
-Glen Dhliwayo


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis